Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Baby update

Had my ultra sound yesterday. Praise the Lord everything was fine, very exciting to see my little guy. The machine the doctor used had a tiny monitor and it was on a table behind/above my head so it was really awkward to see, it made me dizzy to keep looking at the screen (Jake got a good view though :). The baby looked great, everything's where it meant to be. The umbilical card was in the way so we didn't get to see what the baby was :(. I'm not sure if I'll have another ultra sound so it might be a surprise birth. The picture on the left below is of the baby's head. I'm not to sure what the one on the right is, I think maybe the spine.... anyway, I'm finally starting to look pregnant and my clothes are starting to get too small, all very exciting :)






See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey - how exciting...I am so happy that you put the ultrasound pictures up - it is so cool to see them. I am glad to hear and see that everything is going ok with the baby, your family and with the clinic in the East. It is looking very good (especially since the un-level bricks we laid are covered!! :) And Jake you did a fantastic job finishing up the school..it looks so nice from the pictures I saw and I cannot believe how big of a difference it makes by putting up a wood ceiling in the rooms. It made the school look so professional - the kids that go there are very lucky!! But anyways I best be getting going...thanks so much for the update and God bless. Say hi to Josh and Seth and give them both huge hugs for me!!

ADAM!

P.S. I have a question - it may be weird but I am going to ask anyways - does the Baka chief have a name - we always called him the "Baka Chief", but I am not sure I ever heard a name???

MaryBeth said...

Your little one looks just like you!! Just kidding, you gotta love ultrasound pictures :) I'm glad to hear that everything is going well with your pregnancy! Rob and MaryBeth

Anonymous said...

Hmm, Actually I think she looks a bit like her Grammie in Florida :)
This IS exciting ------ even from afar..
Love to you Mum, and to Jacob & my boys!