Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Quote of the Day!

The other day we were talking about the baby with the boys and Josh asked if the baby was going to be black because it was going to be born in Cameroon. I told him no and I think he was a bit disappointed :).

Besides that, had my doctors appointment last week and praise the Lord, all is going well. In my eight month now, so will soon have to start seeing the Dr. every two weeks. Before you know it, the baby is going to be here. Hoping to get another ultra sound soon so we know what it is before it arrives (and so I can stop calling the baby an it!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly,

This is Christina, Stan Jackson's wife. Just read your Blog for the first time ever.

I'm so happy for you and your family. You all are doing such a marvelous work for the Lord and making such an eternal difference in Cameroon!

Your boys are having an amazing experience, too.

You will be in our prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby. My son Daniel's BD is on March 19 & he will be 9 yrs. old.

How old are your boys?

God's richest blessings in Jesus name.

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly,

That is so cute what your son said about the baby!! That is just too funny! You have such a wonderfuly family. glad to hear that everything is going fine. I cannot believe that it is 8 months already. WoW! God bless and take care

ADAM!