Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Monday, February 4, 2008

Fast internet

So, I'm finally back. I've been taking it easy since coming back from the medical team as I tired myself out :). No more traveling now until the baby is born, phew! Jake does need to go to the East next week for a few days but I'll be staying back with the boys (and praying I don't go into labour while he's gone :). About a month left now, I'm sooooooooooo ready for the baby to come.

Praise the Lord that we've finally got high speed internet at home, been trying for almost a year now, and after going with about 6 different companies we finally got one that reaches our area. They came and installed it Christmas Eve but it hasn't really been working properly but this last week it's been up and running and is super fast. It is such a HUGE blessing. We've been Skyping with a bunch of family... we can update our website in an hour now instead of it being an all day thing... great for homeschooling... just a huge blessing altogether.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Holly
So glad you are going to opt to take it easy from now until my newest baby grand is here. You need to take care and save up any energy you have left at this stage.
You are so in my prayers and thoughts every single day! I love you honey.
Gram-mum..:)