Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

thoughts..

Went for a run this morning and was listening to Toby Mac (great music to run to) and really listen to one of his songs. I've heard it a hundred times but never really paid attention to the words before and it really touched me, about while we're here on this earth, what we are created for. It's easy to forget sometime and get so focused on other things that really aren't important. Here are some of the Lyrics:

Whatever happened to a passion I could live for
What became of the flame that made me feel more
And when did I forget that...

I was made to love you
I was made to find you
I was made just for you
Made to adore you
I was made to love
And be loved by you

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love and be loved by you

2 comments:

Julie Willis said...

Oh! I like that song!

Julie Willis said...

Toby is such a grate artist! Every time I hear one of his songs I just want to get up and dance!!!!!

Sarah