Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Great New Website

We just discovered a great new website; www.faithcomesbyhearing.com. It has free audio downloads of the New Testament in literally hundreds on languages. It's awesome as I can now listen the New Testament in French so I continue to improve in that language. Also it is in Slovak (I was an MK in Slovakia) but since learning French my Slovak has really gone downhill. It so great! Also I can listen to it in Pidgin English (which is coming along nicely I might add). I can follow along in the Pidgin Bible, so it really helps me to read it, which isn't easy. Now I need to just find time to do all of this! :)

But the main thing is that Ma at the Children's Home can't read. We have done some classes with her but it is slow going. Anyway, we are downloading the Pidgin Bible for her plus it even has her own tribal language which I think is pretty incredible! So she can now listen to the Word of God whenever she wants to, awesome!

No comments: