Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

England (part 2)

So, let me finish off my English blog so then I can post some up about the US. Below are a bunch of snap shots of our incredible time there; very very special!


Cousin Joel and Jordan on their way to the park (they were in seperable)

Outside Peterbourough Cathederal... built in the 12th century

This works out to be $8.33 per gallon! And we though Cameroon was expensive at about $5 a gallon.  


Jake sharing at Gold Street Church in Saffron Waldon

Josh smashing plates at a village fete


The highlight of the boy's stay in England was visiting Kenilworth Castle




They enjoyed rolling down the hills :D

The Olej family; they are wonderful friends from Slovakia who now live in England.  It was soooo good to see them swell as freshen up my Slovak.

Figuring out puzzles in the science museum

More science fun

A highlight for me was running my first official race with my big brother Ben. I placed 100th out of 161... not bad for my first 10K. Official time was 55:52

A great cook-out with the Living Word Fellowship

Jordan feeding Uncle Bob :D

Sharing at the Living Word Fellowship (house church)




No comments: