Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

No internet :(

Just wanted to let you know that our Internet is down, actually the whole Internet in Cameroon is down, some fiber optic cable is broken or something, not sure when they will get it back up and running. So the only Internet we can use is a Satellite Internet cafe that is across the city so not very convenient... I will blog more once we have out connection back...




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey holly - awww - i am sorry to hear about that - I hope that you get connection soon and that everything works out fine. hope that you and your family are doing great and everyone is safe and healthy. God bless!

ADAM!

P.S. Say a big HI to Jake and the boys for me!

Anonymous said...

Although, sorry to hear, I am glad that I did.
I was beginning to worry. Just a teeny bit.

Praying with you always..

Grammie

Anonymous said...

Holly - where are you guys - it has been a month!!! This must be a huge crash in the internet. That is so sad :( Well I hope all is well and I am looking forward to hearing from you. Say HI to the family for me!

Love in Christ,

ADAM!