Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm back!!!

Yeah!!!! We're finally back online. We actually had Internet for over a week but been super busy. The Internet is still VERY slow but at least it's finally working. Lots has been happening this least month, hopefully I will be able to blog it all and put some photos on too. For one, my belly is a lot bigger, I've been feeling great, not tired at all, PTL! I'm in my last trimester now, March will be here before I know it.
My parents came in on Saturday for Christmas. It is soooo nice to see them and spend some time with them, the boys were so excited. They'll be here till the 27th, we're heading to the NW with them next week. They also bought a bunch of goodies for Christmas so it's going to be a good one this year with real Christmas pudding, lots of candy and even nuts:). I made bagels today for Christmas breakfast. Not very Christmasy I know but we love them and I don't get to make them that often so it is a real treat. Now we have to find for some cream cheese :). Well, I will write more this week and let you know what has been going on.

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Hi Holly -
Glad to see that you are back online! Its always good to hear from you guys! Have a Merry Christmas.
MaryBeth

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey!
So good to hear from you again! Thanks for the e-mail about your traveling updates - it is amazing to see God work through you to minister to that village fully of African Muslims. Praise God! Hope all is well, and looking forward to seeing the new pictures. Please day HI to your family for me (and say HI to Collette as well!!!) Ciao!

ADAM!

P.S. Those bagels look delicious ;)

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I've been missing you guys! It's great to finally hear from you and see how things are going. Hope to see you "soon"!!!!!!!