Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Joshua's travels

My parents got Josh a ticket to visit them in the States for 6 weeks. We were planning on early July but tickets were much more expensive so on Saturday we found out Josh would be leaving on Monday (21st). Jake and Seth drove the 5 hours to the airport and dropped him off. Josh was a little nervous about the flight (three flights in all) but he is a really mature, confident boy and we knew he would do just fine. I called my folks at 12:30 last night to hear that he had arrived safe, sound and happy (they were in a Burger King already :-). I know he is going to have a fantastic time, get spoiled, spend lots of quality time with grandparents and even spend a week with his niece and nephew in Tennessee. I sure do miss him, I think the longest we've been apart is 10 days when I came to the States by myself for my citizenship, so this is much longer. We are so happy for him though!


At airport gate with Granddad

At Burger King with Nanna (I'm soooo jealous!)


I was looking through pictures of when Jude was born and came across this one... just like the one with Jordan. Being a Dad is a tiring job!! How adorable are they?!


Wow, Jude sure was tiny

And Jordan is a little chunk! (and Jake is less hairy :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard about the BK thing! How you all love that food! Really great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!

I am sooo happy to see Joshua (safe) and sooo happy with his Granddad & Nan! What a boy! Can't wait to get my arms around him!

Then there is my son...
What a boy? Yes, a bit less hairy, HOl., yet still as sweet as ever... asleep!!!


Not to mention those grand babes! I knew my Jude was a teeny guy when I came to see him.
He is becoming quite the little man as he grows though.
Good thing because if he doesn't take care OF his little sister Jordan when in need, she might just teach him a move or two. :)

Perfectly acceptable.

I am all for strong, confident and able men & women!

XO XO
Love, grammie