Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Jordan Connie

Our little sunshine turned eight months yesterday. She's almost been out as long as she's been in! Jordan certainly brings so much joy to the whole family, she is just so precious. Here are a few things I've noticed so far that are different between baby boys and baby girls (beside the obvious one :D )

-Girls keep you a lot cleaner when you're changing their nappy, I haven't been peed on once! I swear Seth used to wait to go till I took his nappy off.

-Jordan is timid of our dogs, she'll hold onto me a little bit tighter when they walk by. The boys were trying to bite their ears off at this age.

-Jordan gets a diaper rash in about .01 of a second. I never struggled with this with my boys... her sskin is just ssooo ssensative!

-Much more talkative (already!)

-And something else I've never realized before; crawling isn't easy when your wearing a dress.

2 comments:

Julie Willis said...

So beautiful!Love the picture.

Monica said...

Completely agree on all the differences except the timidity. Maybe that's just my little Amy though. We miss you all so much! Love you!