Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jordan's B-day

It's hard to believe but Jordan turned one on Thursday. This year has just zoomed on by! We decided to have a little get together at our house. Our missionary friends the Hamms are heading home on Furlough so we combined a goodbye dinner with the party. We had our friends the Dibbits over too. I went with a cat cake, Jordan's favourite animal. She just adores our cats and surprising they don't seem to mind all her chasing, squeezing, and kissing. So we had cake and ice cream first, we went and sat out in the garden so all the kids could run around. I made a huge spaghetti dinner and we had a great time of fun and fellowship. Good memories!

Josh helped me make the cake

Birthday girl!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...... That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! And your kitty cake is adorable too!

Happy Birthday, Miss Jordan

I love you!!