Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Monday, June 16, 2008

We made it!

Praise the Lord we're finally in Bamenda (and on the Net!). We've been here just over a week now and loving it. It was a long 6 hour drive up here with 3 boys, 3 dogs and a cat all in our truck but we survived! This last week we've been busy cleaning house, painting, unpacking boxes, setting up the school room, cleaning up the yard and garden, plus a million other little things, so it's been a little hectic to say the least. But we're starting to feel settled in now and at least have our kitchen all put together. We've got a great internet connection so we'll be able to keep up on our website a lot better than in Yaounde. I will be trying to blog at least every other day, I have soooo much news to catch up on. But for now I am going to reply to all the emails that have been piling up... but had to put one picture of Jude up, this was taken 2 weeks ago so he has changed a lot since then even. He is loving Bamenda and has been sleeping so much better here, I think it is the cooler weather.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

stacy said...

Holly- thanks for the update... we just moved to so I know how you feel! :)i hope you get setteled in soon and can start to feel at home more! say hi to everyone for us! stacy