Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Monday, February 16, 2009

Jude turns one!

Our little boy turned one this past Friday. He's walking now and just the cutest little thing tottering around everywhere. Now I can take him out in the garden with me when I'm working out there and he has a great little time exploring the back yard. I made him a cake and had plans to make a great design, but the dog we're looking after, snuck into the kitchen and ate half of it as it was cooling! Ahhh! So made another one the next day but didn't have much time to decorate.

Seth made Jude a very sweet card, it says "I Luf you Jude," how cute is that! Not bad for a kindergartener :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes he is!! One!! Hoorah!!

Soo cute.

Miss you all so much..

Happy Birthday, Jude eee!

Love, Grammie

PS) Great job on your card Seth! Very, very good! Smart Boy! :) XO