Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Baby news

Finally got to have my first doctors appointment, last week. We've been so busy lately and then Jake was gone for a couple of weeks getting the truck out of the port, we just haven't had time to get to see the Dr. So I was super happy I finally got to go. His name is Dr. Balimba, he's the Dr. that most other missionary ladies use. He has a private practice at his home and it's really nice and very clean. He is an older gentlemen and knows what he's talking about so it really put Jake and me at peace about having the baby here. The checkup went great, praise the Lord, everything is fine. My due date is March 8th. I'm 16 weeks along and next month I might get an ultrasound and possibly find out the sex. So we're really happy about the whole baby situation, only thing now is to remember to take my vitamins everyday... I'm so forgetful :).




See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a Mother and soon Grammie of 5 I have to confess that I have had concerns about the safety of you, Holly and my newest grand in utero.. Just concerns but I have been praying (alot) and I have been recently blessed with comfort!! Comfort that only comes with faith.. Faith in You, Jacob and my Lord..
My concerns are human - my faith is tested some times, but strong..
I cannot wait to share with you & Jacob each new day as your pregancy progresses.
I love you.. Kathy
aka Mum-in-law aka Grammie