Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Encouraging report

I was really encouraged at church on Sunday as a man came to visit me from another church. I spoke at a conference a few months back for Children's teacher on the importance of visual aid. This man said he was there and ever since that time he's been challenged to make his messages more interesting and to use visual aid in each lesson. He showed me a big poster he' drawn with a picture of a tree with the fruit of the Spirit on it. He also said that when he taught on the promise land he brought milk and honey in for the kids to taste... he gave me lots more examples of what he has been doing and how the children have really become involved and excited about children's church. He is enjoying teaching a lot more as he feels the kids are really getting the messages now. I don't write this to toot my horn but to give glory to God that He is touching the hearts of leaders in this country and a change is happening because of it.

 





See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No comments: