Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm back!!!!

Well, after my long hiatus I'm finally back online. Jake's been gone for almost 3 weeks and he took our cellphone that we use for emails and Internet. So I was unable to read, write emails and get on our web site. Felt a little bit cut off from the rest of the world (what did we do before email??). Anyway after neglecting my blog for so long I am hoping to come back with vengeance and really get my blog full to over flowing this month. So much has been going on, Kids camp, children's church, new school year, new truck, still got lots to write about our time in the East...oh yeah and me getting pregnant..... so I will catch up, I promise.




Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Naomi said...

The new baby better be a girl to keep those boys in line. Looking forward to hearing more updates from you soon.