Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Friday, October 3, 2008

India

Back at my parent's house now for a bit. Jake left for India this morning (on our 9th wedding anniversary no less :) but really happy he got to go and see the work over there. He was really excited, he is still traveling right now and will be in India sometime tomorrow. We'll all really miss him for the two weeks he's gone. I'm looking forward to a fortnight of some sort of schedule though. I got to home school all morning with the boys, worked out for 30 minutes, went to the library and read some books with the boys, got them into bed by 8pm, and I'll do devotions before I head to bed tonight (after watching the debate). With all the traveling we've been doing it's been hard to do all this so it'll be nice to have a bit of a break till we hit the road again. I should also be able to get plenty of blog posts up!

1 comment:

stacy said...

yeah for normalacy and blog posts!!! stacy