Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missing things...

Haven't heard from Jake yet, but no news is good news I guess. Hopefully we'll hear from him tomorrow. Other than that been doing well. My folks are going to render their house soon and asked me if I had the chance, to clear some of the bushes that are up against the house. So did that for a bit this afternoon, I had a big pair of shears and some snips but it was tough work. Boy, I really wanted a machete; I would have had it cleared in minutes! I'm definitely Cameroonianafied (if that's a word). Also been noticing how people don't greet each other in America much, hardly anyone shakes hands (and no one kisses on the cheek) and I kinda miss it. I also miss Cameroonian fruit, still haven't had a banana that I've enjoyed here yet, we're just too spoilt in Cameroon with the sweetest, most delicious bananas in the whole world :). So I am missing Cameroon but of course enjoying all the great stuff in the US too. Went "garage saleing" this morning (one of my favorite things to do), found some great deals and I don't get to do that in Cameroon very often :)


No comments: