Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

They Won!


Well, would you believe it, the Cowboys won their game on Sunday! It just added to the thrill of it all for the boys (and Jake). Here's a picture of the boys with Jerry Jones, the manager of the cowboys. They got there early and manage to get a pic with him :). They had a blast, I was worried it was going to be too long for the boys but they had the best time and haven't stopped talking about it since. They'll be Cowboy fans for life now (Jake is very happy).

Yesterday all the men folk left to go hunting for a couple of days. John has a camper up on a piece of property where they can hunt for boar. I opted to stay back with Jude :). It's been really nice to have a bit of peace and quiet, catch up on email, blog, start on my Christmas cards (I know, it's only October) and of course watch some movies. Got to see "I am Legend" yesterday, freaky but really enjoyed it. Also enjoying sitting out on the balcony with a blanket and doing my devos with no interruptions. There was a frost last night so extra crispy this morning, but absolutely lovely.

No comments: