Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Monday, September 26, 2011

Getting back into a groove

It feels good to be back into a routine after our full summer, it is only now that I feel like I am getting back into my school "rhythm."  We aren't behind, the boys are learning lots, and we're still having fun. We are really focusing on spelling this year as I feel that is where the boys are a little weak (you know why if you read my blog). So poor kids, I have really been drilling them, but they are doing great. Jude is still enjoying school and when asked if he had a good day at school last week he enthusiastically replied, "Yeah, no one hit me!" Ah, so glad he's having a good time! No seriously, he really is.  He has become a little chatter box these last few weeks. 

On another note, some friends that come to Cameroon every summer to do missions lent us their motorbike for a year. It had some work that needed to be done on it but it is finally all fixed up. As you can imagine, Jake is very happy to be out and about  on two wheels again (ok, me too!). Jake often runs Jude up to school in the morning. 

No comments: