Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Saturday, September 24, 2011

This week in pictures

Our good missionary friends, the Conrods, came to stay with us a few days this week. It was a lot fun to hang out with them (stayed up way too late most nights!). They have three kids very close to Josh and Seth in age so the boys had a blast. We went out to Prespot (a pottery place), attempted to have a picnic, and also went horse riding (thanks Laurel for taking all the great photos).

Seth hanging around at Prespot

Taking the tour, seeing how they prepare the clay

Seth trying his hands at the potter's wheel

Josh's turned out awesome

Jude helping me with my bowl

Not bad for my first time (especially since this is a manual wheel, you have to keep spinning it with you foot)

Jake's started out great but slowly turned into the shape of a bedpan :D

Of course Stider had to come along
Stopped for a lovely picnic next to a gorgeous waterfall....

... but we didn't even get to eat before the rains drove us back to the car

The boy's racing up the road on Prince and Macchiato

Nathan and Jake having a race

Me instructing Asher how to ride and pretending I know what I'm doing (with a beautiful shot of the Bamenda valley behind)

I love Jake's face in this one!

The boys swimming in a little stream

My little doll!

1 comment:

Jake Schilinski said...

All I can say is I love my family! Love my friends and love Cameroon!