Helping orphans, reaching the lost and needy

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random photos


Something else I would love to do this summer is scrap-booking. I really enjoy to do it and have albums and all the paraphernalia but just never have the time to sit down and do it (I even have the box next to my desk in the school room in case both boys are independently study at the same time but that has never happened :). I've completed one album since I started about 3 years ago, and it's of Jake's and mine dating/engagement years so I have a LOT to catch up on. We have soooooooo many photos on our laptop, using up tons of space; when we get teams we usually download all of the members' photos at the end. So I'm wanting to go through all of them; deleting and organizing. And then hopefully print some and do some scrap-booking while my new baby will be sleeping (maybe I'm counting my chickens before they hatch here). Anyway I sat down for about 2 hours today and went through a bunch already, I've posted some random photos that I just think are awesome. 

Before we had a hot water heater this is how I used to bathe the boys, it worked really great actually, they always had a lot of fun splashing around

 
Jake having extensions put into his goatee!

 
Seth with a friend's monkey when we spent the summer in the East with the TMI team

And Josh with the little fellow too

Seth have a good laugh about something :-)

Kayaking at the beach, good times!


 
Seth and Strider conked out on the way home from the beach
 
Josh with his Kindergarten class
 at FES (a missionary home schooling co-op). Jake made the helmet and I made the costume, we had more fun than he did I think :)


Seth at football practice in Yaounde, he really misses that even though he plays all the time now with neighbourhood kids

And my absolute favorite, this is when the medical team was here in 2005. Gabriel is handing out sweets to the neighbourhood kids and little Seth is at the front asking for one, priceless! (btw, it was very hot)


2 comments:

Julie Willis said...

Have to say I'm grossed out by the hair extension. Good thing he married a pretty girl! I also love the one of Seth. To cute! And the one of Jude...okay I like them all. Try and get some scrapping in. My girls love their baby books! Can't wait to see pics of of the new little one;)

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed the random photos. Some I hadn't seen until now!
I have heard such terrific things about the scrap booking! Such a great way to save the kodak moments among other bits & pieces of your world.

And you should have so much extra time while recovering from the delivery?!? :))

I am so excited I can hardly wait. Thinking & praying for you lots Holly..
I Love you, love you all! XO Grammie